-->



“Someday, someone’s gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday, someone’s gonna take your place
One day, I’ll forget about you
You’ll see, I won’t even miss you
Someday, someday”
This is a song written by Nyoy Volante. I like the Nina version actually. Have you experienced listening to songs because you’re brokenhearted? Well, most of the time when we are heartsick we tend to relate to almost all the songs we would hear. From aegis to carpenters. From April Boy to Aiza. Well, i could go on and on but it is true; when we are grieving we tend to be sensitive to almost everything.
It was 3 years ago,  i was just in my room listening to this song over and over again. I remember those nights when i was looking at her picture and tears would slowly drop on my knees. My heart was broken.

All i wanted to do was  just to listen to sad songs that made me even sadder. Alam mo yung feeling na dinadama mo yung pagkabrokenhearted mo? Yung walang araw na hindi mo katabi yung pillow mo kasi gusto mo ng ka-hug while you are crying? Alam ko alam mo yun wag ka mag deny. Pero i realized something. In times of our sadness; in times of our sorrow; in times of our loneliness;(hehe parang pare-parehas lang ah); when other people are going crazy because they cant take it any longer; we could still find a song of hope. As i was doing my routine day by day after a year and a half, i heard a song and the lyrics goes something like this:
There’s a song that’s inside of my soul.
It’s the one that I’ve tried to write over and over again
I’m awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.
Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.
I give you my destiny.
I’m giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I’m giving it back.
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you’re my only hope.

Suddenly i came to my senses. I knew this all along but when people are desperate and depressed, they tend to forget what they believe. Everything fades away. God is the only hope in my situation.  I started praying and i decided to seek Him more and more. Until i read the song of david in Psalms 147:3 it says “ He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” I knew this for a long time but this time i believed. I had the power to forgive and let go. I started smiling again. Now im finally free from the chains of the past. He healed my brokenheart. I believe He is about to heal yours. Life really bites at times but God is saying to you “Its not yet over”. Its really hard to forgive people who have probably betrayed you but God will set you free. He will give you grace to forgive them. Your story is not yet finished. Darating din yung tamang tao para sayo. Life is wonderful in God’s hand. The songs of a brokenhearted are not just songs of sadness and bitterness. We could be heartbroken but we could still find songs of hope. Trust Him. smile :) It will come. Someday, Someday. 









2 comments:

  1. Thanks Austin. I appreciate your very profound comment haha. Pero seriously, people are looking for healing, freedom, and venues na inspirational kaya i decided to make this one. Share the Goodvibes!

    ReplyDelete